Today people are seeing dropping out of school as a good thing, the best that could be done before schooling destroy you.
We make use of Mark Zukerberg and Bill Gates as our best players in this school of dropping out.
Actually I was very supportive of leaving school because of our wacky education system, I don't like the system whereby I have to give the lecturer word-for-word what he gave us. It always make me mad and honesty my first course like that I did poorly.
To an extent it sound great. Oh you said "I'm gonna leave this fucking schooling system...."
My brother but where????
We place more emphasis on leaving the school but we do not sit down and ask ourselves what we would do when we leave the schooling system. Before you can leave school you must have something worthwhile that you can depend and work on. Mark sat down and weigh Facebook and schooling and then drop out not that he was tired of it, likewise Bill.
Someone said Benjamin Franklin never went to school but I tell you he would have love to go if he had the opportunity.
Don't leave the schooling system just because it wack!
Don't leave it because it system doesn't look appeasing.
Don't leave it when you don't have anything worthwhile to work on!

Comments
Post a Comment