INFERIORITY COMPLEX

Inferiority complex



Inferiority complex is a situation when you think others are better than you, when you think your ideas doesn't count, that you can't achieve like others. Having low self esteem.
Unfortunately many people old and young, male and female are suffering from this syndrome, from this disease.

Around sometimes in my secondary school days I suffered from this disease in my academics.  I always see certain set of people as  "gurus"  and that I can't know more than them in all those subjects.
I can argue with anybody and prove my point but when it comes to all these physics, chemistry, biology back then I become a toothless tiger.
There was a particular day we were in a chemistry class and the teacher asked a question, everybody remain silent, the "gurus" and the "olodos-dullards" but that afternoon I knew the answer but low self esteem pinned me down. I said to myself "Since Paul, Olumide, Abe, Toheeb and the rest doesn't know the answer, my answer can't be right"
I wasn't surprise when the teacher said the answer but that day I started fighting the damn killer.

Inferiority complex is a disease that can kill potential, fight it!
Inferiority complex can shut you up forever!
It could lead to suicide try and beat it down.
Always leave a place where people abuse or play the mockery game!
Get help, reach to people who have fought it and can help you.

Comments