When you call someone useless, you aren't abusing the person but the person's maker.
I believe everyone is smart, we just observe things from our own point of view.
A musician would look stupid to a scientist. It's not that the musician isn't smart but from the scientist point of view and his own kind of exposure the other person the stupid.
Our talents are raw materials implanted into our beings, they need to be invoke and furnished to achieve greatness.
We are all geniuses because of the beauty in us, the untapped and raw gold in us.
These raw golds need furnishing, it need to go through process to achieve greatness.
I always mock people who always say C. Ronaldo football is a product of hardworking and that of Messi is pure talent.
These categories of people failed to realize that they both have the talent and they are where they are now because they furnished it.
A lot of talents are sleeping at Liberty stadium, Ibadan.
I used a writer to explain it to them. I said someone can have the gift of writing but if he/she fails to learn how to construct, learn more idiolect and look around, he or she won't achieve a thing.
Because someone is bad in physics doesn't mean he/she would be bad in literature.
A lot of time we confuse having A1 in school with being successful. No, that is just a stage in success.
Everyone is smart, everyone is intelligent, we only view things from our own point of view.

Comments
Post a Comment