Getting a degree or a higher diploma isn't the answer, it isn't near it but the very reason for more questioning in life.
At this stage in our life some of us want to go for that dream course, some they just want to get into that tertiary institution. It doesn't matter which course, "I just want to be in that school, simple!"
Whether you got admitted for that dream course or you just got admitted to study one course, have you sat down and ask yourself "What do I do with this?"
Oh yes! I want to work in an oil company, I want to have my company, I want to work for the government.
Have you prepare yourself for the future, are you already speculating how it would look like in future. What about the opportunities?
Having that first class or distinction isn't the answer to success but the question on "what do I embark on now"
It is a point in our life when we have to take a big step, a zeus-like step on how we want to look like.
#i_am_charlex
At this stage in our life some of us want to go for that dream course, some they just want to get into that tertiary institution. It doesn't matter which course, "I just want to be in that school, simple!"
Whether you got admitted for that dream course or you just got admitted to study one course, have you sat down and ask yourself "What do I do with this?"
Oh yes! I want to work in an oil company, I want to have my company, I want to work for the government.
Have you prepare yourself for the future, are you already speculating how it would look like in future. What about the opportunities?
Having that first class or distinction isn't the answer to success but the question on "what do I embark on now"
It is a point in our life when we have to take a big step, a zeus-like step on how we want to look like.
#i_am_charlex
Comments
Post a Comment