"Great people are those who bring possibility into the dictionary of a pessisimistic world of reality"
There has been and there would always be times when we would always get tired of what we are doing and want to quit. There would be sometimes that the little attention we have from people won't be enough to let us win our inner critic.
There was a time in my life that I tried to stop trying, I was so depressed that I wanted to quit and then go to sleep, wake up and live a simple line but I never stopped.
Common I have problem sitting my ass down and write with a pen or type but I still found myself doing it.
This isn't the time to quit!
I haven't got there, so I'm not going to stop until I get it and pass that destination.
You have to rise to your feet right now and tell yourself, I'm going to try again. I'm going to see whatbwill happen if I don't quit.
Are you a writer? Get your pen and your writing materials back
Are you a student, common pick the books and study.
Whatever profession, just keep trying! It's going to pay off soon.
There was a time in my life that I tried to stop trying, I was so depressed that I wanted to quit and then go to sleep, wake up and live a simple line but I never stopped.
Common I have problem sitting my ass down and write with a pen or type but I still found myself doing it.
This isn't the time to quit!
I haven't got there, so I'm not going to stop until I get it and pass that destination.
You have to rise to your feet right now and tell yourself, I'm going to try again. I'm going to see whatbwill happen if I don't quit.
Are you a writer? Get your pen and your writing materials back
Are you a student, common pick the books and study.
Whatever profession, just keep trying! It's going to pay off soon.
Comments
Post a Comment